Reset: Enter the High Score List


Finally, I've made it onto the "visible high score list"...I've climbed above #10,000.

Highlights:


  • recruited 13 Imps. 12 to dig for gold, 1 to excavate fields.
  • dig strategy is to dig for gold with 12 Imps and excavate for fields with 1 Imp simultaneously. I don't care about coverage or defense, so having lots of unused spaces isn't a problem.
  • I have far more creature points than anybody else in my range.
  • I still have a much lower dungeon score too.
  • I am averaging about 315 gold per 10-minute dig
  • I haven't done much attacking
  • 2 Keepers have attacked me...they are 7,000 and 9,000 ranks below me.
  • Out of the 5 Keepers that I attacked, the closest one is more than 6,000 ranks below me.
  • There are at least 7 Keepers in my range that have less than 750 creature points. They have less than 6 Imps...so I am harvesting gold at least 2x as fast.
  • One of the attackers stole 100 gold from me. I can easily make that up in one 10-minute dig. What's the point of wasting money on defense?
  • Since I don't intend to play this account every day, I dig for a specific upgrade(s), spend the gold, then log out.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home