Reset: I am Trainer

Thanksgiving weekend is over and I've made pretty good progress on the German server. Over the Thanksgiving weekend, I just passed rank 6000 and accomplished my goal of getting 4 training spots. Instead of combat creatures, I have 15 Imps to train. By Monday morning, I should have 7 level 3 Imps.

Even at about rank 6000, there are still a few Keepers that haven't recruited 12 Imps yet...unbelievable. 8 of my 50 neighbors have less than 1950 creature points (the exact point total for 12 Imps). One poor sap only has 250 creature points...probably 3 Imps.

I also realized that with a size 3 Training Room, I can only advance my creatures to level 3. I didn't notice that with my primary account on the English server. It looks like by the time I get my 4th training spot with a size 6 Training Room, I will be able to advance my Imps up to level 5.

So what's the better strategy, spending 4500 gold to train all 12 of my Imps to level 3 now, or spend 4500 for room upgrades?

My average dig rate is 448 gold per 10 minutes and my Imp team has a capacity of 820.

3000 creature points must be intimidating at this level, because I have only been attacked once this week. I try to keep my gold score down before I logout, but while I was playing this weekend, I regularly had 1k - 3k in gold.

My next goal is to train all 15 Imps to level 5.

Lessons Learned


  • The point totals are too large for my "attack with Imps" strategy. Very few Keepers have Imp-only armies.
  • As you save gold for your next upgrade, make sure that your treasure chamber is big enough for the amount you are trying to save.
  • Creature points are a good deterrent against attacks. Nobody has Evil Eye yet, so they can't tell that my defense coverage is 0%.
  • My 3000 creature points will not protect me for much longer. There are a few Keepers that have the same (or higher) creature point total.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home