Duping on DignFight

To answer a recent comment: "Yes, I have multiple DignFight accounts."

However, I am NOT duping or cheating. There are currently 13 seperate DignFight servers.

  • English
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Italian
  • French
  • Netherlands
  • Serbia
  • Hungarian
  • Romanian
  • Poland
  • Czechoslovakia
  • Greece
  • Portugal


According to the game rules, RedMoon Studios does not allow multiple accounts on the same server, but you are welcome to create one account PER server (see rule #5).

I currently have 4 active accounts running on DIFFERENT servers. I do NOT have more than one account the same server. I have listed a couple usernames here on this blog in some of my posts. The Walkthrough series of posts follows my German account: MoxJet which is no longer actively being played.

I have a couple of legitimate accounts which I have not shared on this blog where I practice other strategies.

If you look at some of the top players on any server, there is a good chance that you will find the same username on another DignFight server.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home