What's Wrong With This?


A few months ago, I used to be active on the DignFight forums. I used to post a lot more often on my blog too. It became tiring to see the same questions coming up on the forum and honestly. People don't know how to search for answers before they ask the same question.

Recently, a few "new keepers" tried to attack me and I could not believe the dumb mistakes that they were making. Please read the DignFight forums and this blog. There's lots of good information.

Here is an edited screenshot of an incoming attack. Both the attacker and my account are in the Top 300 on this server. Tell me what is wrong with this attack.

Post your guess/answer in the comments. The answer to this DignFight Puzzle will be posted later this week.

4 comments:

Hey Mox. Good to see you posting again.

That attack against you is absolutely brilliant strategy compared to some of the attacks against our clan lately. ;)

Empyrean
The letter 'e' in Machiavelli

May 26, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

Hello Moxy,

An excellent way to kill his/her dark elf! :) In the hungarian server I've just killed someone's LVL9 Deviler with the same method :).

Good to see you active again.

Wardancer

May 27, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Mixed units are the best manner to lost good recruits...

May 30, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Hello Wardancer!

Regarding the Q:
There is nothing wrong with this attack. I like to kill the creatures of dumb players. Sometimes I find a foolish one, and kill up 10 of his creatures before he even notices. That's the best in this game.

June 13, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home