Clan Wanted

I think just about everybody in my clan (Nightlords) is gone. Our forum and website don't work anymore, but somehow, there are still 34 members in our clan.

Well, my main account on the English server is in need of some social interaction. I want to find a clan that has active members, preferably with a few members in the Top 100 so that we can talk strategy and share reconnaissance information.

I can help train your clan members, I can be a flunkie and take orders, I may even consider deleting my English account and starting from scratch (you better have a really good reason for asking me to do this). Perhaps you need a clan leader or a clan webpage...I can do that too.

Anyway, I am looking for a new clan to join. Leave a comment if you like. E-mail in private if your prefer - dignfight(AT)gmail(DOT)com

2 comments:

I'd love to have you in the Machiavelli because you're social, a good communicator and a thinker. These are all qualities we require in a Machiavellian keeper.

Unfortunately your battle points aren't even close to high enough. Additionally, the Machiavelli in your area may consider you a farm which also disqualifies you for membership. We only accept the most aggressive powerful keepers.

June 23, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

battle points...funny you should mention that too. Apparently, that's something that I haven't been paying much attention to.

Your [MAX] clan-mates have racked up some pretty high battle scores. I'm amazed at how different they are...I see a few people near me with sub-10,000 battle scores and then there's BugMan with zero battle points...strange.

Let that be a warning to "rank addicts"...climb the high score list too quickly without developing your creatures and you're just asking to be farmed.

June 24, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home