Yesterday, I noticed that theEliteImps have posted stats on training creatures up to level 18. I don't know how long the info has been in the public section of their forums, and the highest training level I can reach on any of my accounts is still 15.

Can creatures really be trained beyond level 15? or are they just extrapolating the numbers according to how many "level graphics" have been found on the DignFight site?

Does anybody have info on what the requirements are to train creatures past level 15?

5 comments:

You cannot currently train creatures beyond level 15.

June 24, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Ok, if that's the case, then I'm guessing that the numbers for level 16-18 have been posted for a while.

Did the Elite Imps just find the graphics and mathematically figure out the costs for those higher levels?

June 24, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

It's either extrapolation or inside information.

According to Kayo "They (the developers) made the chevrons but haven't implemented 16 17 and 18 yet, and may not. Apparently it's a stupid amount of days worth of training. They aren't even on the German server which is a hell of a lot more active than our server."

June 26, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

I can confirm training times and cost have been there for ages, december atleast

July 7, 2008 at 12:51 AM  

Ok. cool. That's the information that I was looking for. I guess I forgot about it and the last time I saw it, I thought it was new.

Thanks Killer.

July 7, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home