Reset: For Koc



I was reading a fews posts on the Official DignFight forums today about players complaining about Evil Eye. The spell is too expensive to be useful. One of them wanted a better spell to find out what kind of creatures are defending. That's when I had a brilliant idea.

At level 3, Evil Eye costs 346 gold and has a 78% chance of telling you the defense percentage of 1 enemy. Why not use a Glowworm? It's cheaper, if the Glowworm gets through, you will easily steal 10 gold, the Glowworm might survive for more than 1 attack, by observing the battle report you can identify zero defense opponents.

Koc, one of the commenters on this blog, wanted a screenshot of the scores of Keepers around the Walkthrough account. Koc was curious to see the total scores and battle scores of the Keepers. Until now, I never realized that Keepers with low Battle Scores will probably make good targets.

I will try a new attacking strategy. Review the high score list for Keepers with a low Battle Score and high Gold Score. Use this to find Keepers that are NOT actively Attacking. If I use 1 Glowworm to attack, I may be able to see some of the opponent's creatures. I will not be able to see the defense percentage, but even if I lose the Glowworm, that's only 300 gold. If the opponent looks easy, send in the Devilers. The high score list moves around a lot here, most of the time I won't be able to make more than 1 or 2 attacks anyway. Wasting 1 attack to scout somebody is the wise thing to do.

I have stopped training Imps for now, instead, I am concentrating on leveling up the Devilers (for offense) and Dark Elves (for defense).

Strategy:

  • Recruit 3 Glowworms to be my "Evil Eyes"
  • Attack with 1 Glowworm to scout opponents
  • Finish training Devilers to level 10 -- SOON!
  • Use Battle Scores and Glowworms to find easy targets
  • Train all Dark Elves to level 10

2 comments:

If you encounter defense with your glowworm, you'll be able to tell whether the target's coverage is over 50, 75 or 100%.
I think with your lvl9 devilers it would worth attacking under 50%. There is a 50%+ chance to get the loot without any cost, and the chances of loosing a lvl9 deviler are negligable when the defender has no to hit bonus.
Let's shift to aggressive :).

BTW on the toplist I could identify some keepers over 55000 battle score. Pretty though. I lead that statistic on our server with 50K points. (Top player has around 80 K total points, what position would this mean on english or germen servers?)

January 12, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

At this part of the score list, attacking with level 10 Devilers is VERY profitable.

I have been checking the High Score List and targeting Keepers with a lower Battle Score than me and a Gold Score of at least 200.

Attack once with a Glowworm. I have only lost 1 Glowworm in the past 2 days of attacking. Most of the time, my Glowworm comes back with 10 gold. I follow up with an attack with my Devilers and bring back more gold. I try to spend my winnings on training so that I stay at the same ranking (and attack the same Keeper again).

3931 gold from 14 attacks. Took a total of 133 damage and lost 1 Glowworm.

January 13, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home