Reset: Level 10



Current Rank: 2205
Imp Status: 12 Imps trained to level 8
Research Status: 2 Wizards (combined level=11) researching Reinforced Gate
Recruitment Status:

  • 15 Imps
  • 8 Wizards
  • 12 Devilers
  • 12 Dark Elves

Combat Status: I have not made any recent attacks. I have not been attacked recently

I have 2 Devilers trained to level 10 and will finish training 2 more in the next 24 hours. There is no rush to climb the High Score List, instead, the plan is to level up my creatures as high as my Arena will allow BEFORE doing significant dungeon upgrades.

  • My goal of training 12 Devilers to level 10 is getting close (as many as 8 Devilers are in training at 1 time)
  • Train 12 Imps to level 10
  • Get my level 3 Dark Elves to level 10
  • Train 4 Wizards to level 10
  • Somewhere after I complete my Devilers, I will upgrade my GuardRoom to get Black Riders


Recruiting 12 Devilers without premiums: 10,800 gold. Cost to upgrade those Devilers to level 10: 243,000 gold. Not worrying about retaliation because your creatures are twice the level of your target: priceless.

3 comments:

Did you fully stopped imp training? Why don't you attack. I'd think it worth with lvl 9+ devilers. I have only lvl7-8 devilers, and my attacks are really fruitfuls.

January 11, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Could you show us the highscore list look like at rank 2200? I wonder how many point people have there (around 40000 maybe?) and how many fightscore they have. (I'm not aware of the proper name of the last column in english just translate it back from hungarian.)

January 11, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

That gives me a really good idea.

I'll post a screenshot for you tomorrow.

January 12, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home