Reset: Reinforcing the Troops



I haven't upgraded any dungeon rooms for a while, just concentrating on leveling up my creatures. I have not been attacking either. I do not intend to spend any cash, so I only have the free 20 sapphires that came with the account.

It has been surprising that nobody is attacking me. At about rank 2000, my creature score is lower than most other Keepers near me. However, I have been spending most of my gold before I log out. There is rarely more than 5000 gold in my dungeon when I am offline. Even though my dungeon coverage is 0%, there must be enough rich targets close by that nobody is messing with me.

  • I have recruited 10 Dark Elves so far
  • Most of them have been trained to level 3
  • All of my Devilers are at level 8 and I am slowly moving some of them to level 9

With 10 training spots, it's more important that I play regularly so that I can constantly have enough gold to utilize all of my training spots.

I will continue to:
  • Train Devilers to level 10
  • Train Imps, then Dark Elves to level 10
  • Aim for 75% dungeon coverage with Devilers and Dark Elves
  • After all of that is done, resume dungeon upgrades towards the Black Rider requirements

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home