Reset: Battlefront





It sucks to be me...

Somewhere between the rank of 2000 and 3000, a few Keepers decided that I would make a good target. It might have something to do with the fact that I was usually carrying 6k - 10k in gold, my creature score is only 1/4 my dungeon score, and my dungeon coverage is 0%. I don't blame them, I would attack somebody like that too.

3 Keepers, 14 attacks and my total lost gold is 3829.

It doesn't matter that my lowest ranked Deviler is level 5 and the rest are level 8! Naturally, I counter-attacked and got back some of my gold, but then Myconos and Dila struck back. This has the potential to become a personal war...something that I definitely DO NOT WANT.

My dungeon is 497 fields. Half of my Devilers are currently in training to reach level 8, I have a few level 5 Wizards and 3 level 1 Dark Elves. With just barely enough creatures to fill one troop, I can actually get 29% coverage (145 fields).

Even with the great progress on my dungeon, my army is somewhat underdeveloped. I accomplished my previous goals of upgrading to a 5x5 Arena (to get 10 training spots and access to level 10 creatures)and building enough Chicken Farms and Sleeping quarters to accomodate 12 Dark Elves. I started recruiting a few Dark Elves instead of a 2nd group of Devilers.

If I can dig fast enough to finance the training, I absolutely MUST:

  • finish training my Devilers to level 8
  • recruit 12 Dark Elves
  • concentrate on training at 6 Dark Elves at a time...up to about level 7 for defense
  • use the remaining 4 training spots to slowly train Devilers and Imps to level 10

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.