Reset: D Movie

It's all about the "D", digging like crazy. My dungeon looks like this:


  • Treasure Chamber 8x8
  • Chicken Farm 6x6
  • Sleeping Quarters 6x6
  • Training Room 9x9
  • Library 4x4
  • Workshop 2x2

That gives me 7 training spots (Training Room can provide up to 8) and I can train up to level 5 (beyond level 5 requires the Arena).

I have 15 total Imps, 6 are trained to level 5, 6 are at level 3, and the last 3 are in training. Current carrying capacity (with Burning Eye) is 1200 gold.

I cannot recruit Devilers yet. The plan is to get 8 training spots before completing the upgrades for Devilers.

Only 6 Keepers have attacked since November 23 and lost about 140 gold per attack. In contrast, my Imps bring back about 300 gold every 10 minutes. I have not recruited 12 combat creatures yet and I don't assign anybody for defense. At this point in the game, my creature are high enough that I don't look like a easy target.

Don't forget to keep an eye on the cost of your next room upgrade and the capacity of your Treasure Chamber. I hit my maximum capacity twice and wasted part of my digging results.

My training program will be as follows:

  • Train 3 Imps at a time to the maximum level available (so that I can keep 12 Imps digging)
  • My 8 Wizards will be training as high as possible. Not sure if I want to recruit 12 Wizards.
  • Shoot for the 8th training spot
  • After the 8th training spot, complete upgrades to recruit 12-24 Devilers
  • Train the Devilers as high as possible and start attacking with them.

After getting into the Top 100 with my main account, the biggest thing that I learned is that most players (but not all) are trying to rise in ranks, then worrying about defenses second. I decided to rise in rank first. For my main account, this means that sometimes, my defending creatures are 6 levels below my attacker. I basically have no chance of successfully defending and by the time I can train 6 levels to catch up, my attacker have upgraded also.

In lower ranks, you can ALWAYS gain more points to take you out of attack range of somebody. In the Top 100, you're stuck. If somebody realizes that you are an easy target, the only thing left to do is dump your low level creatures and hope that drops you out of attack range.

There are 3 Keepers near me that have creature point totals of 1950, the exact amount for 12 Imps. Unfortunately, I have not completed research for Evil Eye and all of them have 0 gold points.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.