Reset: Free Sapphires

What a dufus! I was playing on my main account and my Walkthrough account (they're on different servers) this weekend and I noticed the banner ads were displayed. Since I usually play with Burning Eye active on my main account, I clicked over to the premium page and activated it.

Well, this morning, my main account is showing banner ads again, so I checked my premiums page and Burning Eye was not active. I accidentally spent 15 free sapphires and activated Burning Eye on my walkthrough account. :( What a waste of 15 free sapphires!! I don't even have the required rooms to start my Arena yet. That means there's only enough free points for one Hammer of the Handyman. We will have to do some math and careful time management to make the most of the 10-day room discount.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.